Thursday, February 25, 2010

White Water Rafting 9.4.09

The first evening we were together we sat in our hotel room together and talked about our trip itinerary.  We had the general plan, but there was space for extra activities.  I suggested going white water rafting, which I'm still surprised about because I didn't think I was that adventurous.  We made our reservation and were rearing and readying to go!

The four of us got our own raft, plus the guide (Emily).  It was a gorgeous day!  We couldn't have asked for it to be any better!

Because it was the end of the season, the water wasn't very high.  It was fun, but I think it would have been even more fun if the water was higher and rushing more.  It was a great experience and I hope we do it again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment