Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lots of Waterfalls 9.9.09



This is a really cool waterfall!


Quent took a lot of pictures of these falls. This is our comic relief after several pictures. I had to sit on rocks really close to the rushing water so he could get a perfect shot. That was living on the edge enough for me.


We stopped to take pictures of a natural bridge. And then the rain found us.


I (Q) really enjoyed photographing this area.  There was so much texture in the rocks and in the thin streams of water flowing over the rocks.  I left all the photos in color but I bet a black and white conversion would make these shine as well.  I used a circular polarizer and long shutter speeds on almost all of these images, even the ones where we posed.  I could have spent all evening here but then we wouldn't have made it to Emerald Lake, which would have been a crime. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment