Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lake MacDonald 9.3.09

Beautiful!  I don't know what to say besides that.


I (Q) love the clouds in this photo.  If only those annoying tourists would get out of the way.  I tell ya, you just can't take a picture these days without someone wandering into the frame... (kidding)  Also played with a B&W version that was outstanding as well.  However, this version with the mountain blue sky was my favorite. 

It seems like whenever we are on vacation, Quent and Pat find some body of water to throw rocks into.  It's quite humorous to Sara and I.

I love this picture of Sara!  She's always smiling!  I just love that about her!  Except she doesn't smile when people are trying to rip us off...like the time we tried to visit the slot canyons in Arizona.  There are so many times I say to Quent, "Sara would understand."  She and I can get pretty fired up about the dumb things people do.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment