Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lake Louise 9.10.09 (Quent's 30th birthday)

Now this is a place I wouldn't mind spending on my birthday!  Except my birthday is in December so we would definitely have to stay in the Lake Louise [gigantic] hotel where it was nice and warm.  I could sip hot cocoa while Quent went skiing.  Ok, I better get back to reality.  So this is what we did on Quent's 30th birthday:

Lots of smiles before our hike.  But first we needed to find water.

And find water we did!  We felt so out of place with our hiking gear on in the fancy hotel.

I believe it was at this point I caught Quent daydreaming about skiing.

I just love this picture of Pat and Sara.

The hike was challenging!  I went on this same hike with my dad, Kelly, and Matthew when I was younger, but I didn't remember how challenging the hike was.

We finally made it to the teahouse!  We enjoyed lunch together and the beautiful view!

I was very happy to be going *down* the trail.  But I was sad to leave the teahouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment