Thursday, February 25, 2010

All about the Pie! 9.6.09

Emily, our white water rafting tour guide, told us about this cafe outside of Glacier that has really good pie. We were all looking forward to it (I was obviously more than the others--see previous post).


This was Quent's pie. I don't remember what kind it was, but it was a mixed berry pie. I think it was better than mine, which was strawberry-rhubarb.


This wasn't my greatest day. At some point during lunch I started to cry because I felt frustrated. For some reason I had a hard time on this trip at times. It was just my own stuff that I was dealing with. I regret the way I felt and acted at times. I'm thankful for forgiving friends! (Pat and Sara, thank you for putting up with me!)


And I'm thankful for a very patient husband who makes funny faces while eating good food!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment