Saturday, April 04, 2009

More of Andrews


Bob walks along a calm section of Andrews creek several miles from the cabin.


After borrowing a few cookies from a friend's cabin (he should have brought the whole box) Bob walks into the Rynda Cabin. On the way back we split up in part to try to see wildlife. It worked. About 5 minutes after we went our seperate directions Bob met up with a moose. He said that the moose seemed to sense me and kept looking over in my direction. Although I saw a lot of very fresh moose sign I didn't the moose I was looking for.


Team cribbage. Bob and I ganged up and poor Anthony and Matt. We offered to change the teams up but there were intent on getting revenge and talking trash. We didn't mind. We had fun winning, and winnining...


We were up early the next morning, got packed up and ready to go in anticipation of a long laborous journey. Little did we know...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment