Monday, May 05, 2008

Supper Time


We settled down to a nice meal of spaghetti. A couple pounds of spaghetti and a couple pounds of sauce would make a pretty good meal one would think. I had one full bowl of spaghetti and was going for more at that same time that Nate was polishing the stuff off. Should have made more. Oh well, we certainly had no shortage of food on this trip. I constantly marveled at how luxurious the accommodations were. I have become so accustom to the principals of fast and light that I don't carry anything extra. We had so much stuff on this trip, I felt like I was car camping. Photo courtesy of Hombi.


Camping in the valley. That's Reto poking his head out his tent. My sleeping quarters were just to the right of this frame. This is one of Hombi's photos. I got a little carried away with the copyright symbol - oops.


We would cross this glacier the following day.


Evening light on Solidarity Peak.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment