Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Planes


After the enjoyable stay on the windy Chitna River, it was time to go back to the lodge.


Once again, we crammed all our gear and bodies into the plane. (Minus the skis - they had to ride outside.) Jay took the longer, scenic route back and looked at waterfalls while I could sense Nate was growing more uncomfortable by the second. Poor guy, I was on his lap with with all my camera gear on top of my lap. After we landed I think it took a little while for his legs to start working. Speaking of after we landed... the wind was still strong enough that before one of the cubs could be tied down it tried to start moving by itself. Jay and Woodson sprinted to its rescue before it could go anywhere.


The plane that Nate wishes we could have flown in (more room).


Late evening light on the plane and mountains.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment