Monday, March 01, 2010

The cat is out of the bag. October, 2009


Shadow hates getting her picture taken, so this was forced.


She didn't mind getting her picture taken this time though. She's in her favorite spot!


Tigger found all sorts of new exciting things to do in our temporary housing. He enjoyed these built in drawers. Quent would open them so they were like kitty stair steps. And then sometimes Tigger would jump on top of the door and balance. I wish I had a picture of that! He missed his personal closet loft that we had in our house in Wrangell. So he had to find other creative places to get away from the humans.


Tigger would often sit next to the computer, hoping I would see him (how could I not?). He liked to jump over the computer and screen to land right in front of the keyboard (which was right in front of my face). He's so subtle. After doing this a few times, I realized what his plan was and I would scold him. He's not actually licking the computer screen here. I just caught him licking his lips.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment