Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 5-11, 2012

I'm getting behind, so I thought I would do one big post to finish off what I had uploaded from my camera a few weeks ago:

It just happens to work out that Quent is the one who gives Jeralyn most of her baths.  It gives me some time before she goes to bed to get her room ready for bedtime, wash dishes, put away toys, etc.  She loves her bath time and sometimes I hear giggles that catch my curiosity.  This time Quent gave her some bubble hair.

My friend Sarah came over for a visit with her 2 month old daughter, Annika.  Sarah is from a small town in Michigan called Hopkins, which is next to Dorr (where my mom grew up).  We met here in Ketchikan a few summers ago and we talked about how we were both originally from Michigan.  She was shocked that I knew where Hopkins was and then we figured out she went to school with some of my cousins.  Small world!

And then that evening my friend Alicia from Wrangell came over for dinner with her daughter, Lily.


Jeralyn is getting more proficient with the spoon/fork, but she still uses her fingers quite a bit.

I found a recipe on Pinterest for "cloud dough".  It's flour and baby oil mixed in equal parts.  I figured if Jeralyn tries to eat some of it that it won't be harmful.  She was still more interested in eating it, but she played with it a little too.  Notice her painted fingernails?  So cute!


Quent thought it would be funny to put an empty cereal box on Jeralyn's head.  She was tolerant of it for a little while.  It was quite funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment