Thursday, November 29, 2012

iPhone Photos October/November 2012


We canned two batches of applesauce. The first batch was my favorite using two kinds of apples, Honeycrisp and Gala or Fuji (I can't remember).

Jeralyn having a little too much fun with rolls of toilet paper.

A toy tunnel at the store.

Trying on sunglasses.

A batch of oatmeal peppermint cookies.

Pigtails!

A picture Jeralyn and I colored for my nephew Samuel's [belated] birthday.

Jeralyn thought it would be fun to take mom's cooking chocolate, Jello, and other miscellaneous items out of the lazy Susan.

I knit this hat for Jeralyn in like 2 days.  I bought the crochet flower from Etsy because I don't crochet.

Jeralyn playing with a ball of yarn.  Note to self: this might be keep her entertained, but it's too hard to wind the yarn up again.  Oops!

A little project I knitted.

Election day

Pumpkin cookies

Playing with some cute fingers!

Oops!  I walked out of the house in my slippers (again)!  I did this again this morning.  *blush*  At least Jeralyn had her shoes on.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment