Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shaving 9.7.10

After we came back to camp Steve asked if I had a mirror he could borrow. He said he couldn't stand it anymore and needed to shave. It was quite humorous...



I think a bug bit him or something. That's why he's making such a face. Britta liked this photo and threatened to put it as her desktop picture on her computer. I really enjoyed getting to know Steve on this trip. He has so much energy and is young at heart!


Here is Britta scooping up some spaghetti with ground venison. I think it was the best spaghetti I've ever had. Quent thinks that everything tastes better when you are camping though. (I still think it was the best). We were so spoiled on this trip. Again, the food was the best I've ever had on a camping trip! (Thank you Dave! Where would we have been without 'the pig'?)


It was a beautiful starry night. I was in awe! We weren't in cloudy Ketchikan anymore.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment