Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dude! (Part 2)

After knitting a few rows on the baby blanket I brought along, reading, and swatting bugs, we finally fell asleep. The sunset was amazing from our tent! I loved the experience of sleeping on a mountain! I need to do that more often!



We had high hopes of seeing aurora since the forecast was 'high', but somewhere in the middle of the night the forecast dipped and there was no beautiful light shows to be seen. *sad face* I remember Quent waking up every hour or so to check the sky, which was easy since we slept without the rain fly on. I would wake up every once in awhile and look, too. No luck!


It was a beautiful morning! We woke up around 7:00 and started packing up. Quent braved the bugs. I stayed in the tent as long as possible.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment