Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dude! (Part 1) 8.5.2010

Quent came home from work, informed me about the 'high' aurora forecast, and asked if I would like to join him on Brown Mountain...to sleep...overnight...in a tent. Ok, it wasn't that dramatic. Ha! I agreed. So we packed up, drove up the road toward Brown Mountain, which is right next to Dude Mountain. It was a beautiful evening, but hazy. We passed a father and his three teenage kids hiking down. The last part of the trail was tricky because it was steep. It was hard to find the right footing. It was absolutely gorgeous on top of the mountain! Now I understand why Quent enjoys such adventures. The pictures don't do justice.



For some reason I didn't see too much lupine this year. I LOVE this picture Quent took! I think I'm going to have this one framed or printed on canvas.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment