Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Campfire Stories 9.6.10

This was one of the most beautiful evenings of our trip, but I think it had the most bugs. I was even so desparate as to put bug spray on. Tonight's dinner was grilled (over the campfire) pork chops. YUM!


This photo reminds me of something you would see in a REI advertisement.


There weren't too many nearby bushes or trees, so we had to walk a ways to have some privacy. This is the beach that I found what I call 'my poop stick'. *blushing* Hey, it's part of life, right? Dave and Paula had this cool little shovel to get the job done. I just happened to find the perfect stick. I actually still have it. Quent teases me about it. And can I go a bit further to say that it wasn't so bad 'going in the woods'? Ok, was that too much information? Ahem...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment