Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Silvis Lake 4.24.10

(There are a bunch of posts that will be out of sequence of a trip Quent went on in April.  He's super busy this summer, and I don't want to try posting those pics since I wasn't there, so I will just continue in order and he will come back later and post.  The show must go on...)

Quent and I hiked up the mountain road to Silvis Lake. I'm not sure the length of the hike. It was a beautiful day! We stopped at the lake and had a pizza picnic.




We walked a little farther down the road to a building that I believe is where the water is pumped down the pipeline that follows the road. There a few parts of the trail that are obvious avalanche areas. I also remember there was a little dog who thought he was the boss. Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment