Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Runner

When I was in Michigan I ran a little bit a few of the morning I was there. When I came back home I thought I would "try" to run on the bike path just for a different kind of exercise (for variety). After only two runs I realized that I could run 3 miles without stopping. I was shocked because I never really ran before this, but I guess I had been exercising enough with biking that I conditioned my body to be able to handle that. Years and years ago I tried jogging with Quent in the morning and I absolutely hated it. I never understood how anyone could actually enjoy running. When we lived in Wrangell I began to be interested in it, but only ran maybe 10 minutes at a time before calling it good. So now (end of July) I'm running 3x per week, 3-5 miles each time. I'm loving it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: