Friday, July 09, 2010

Family Fun 4.13.10

This was the last day full day my grandmother was going to be at my mom's house.  So all of us got together there and enjoyed a few hours together.  It was a beautiful day outside so we spent time outside playing with Isaac and Samuel, and of course taking pictures.

(Top photos courtesy of Jessica)

(Photo courtesy Mary Z)
I was being dramatic here; Isaac wasn't *that* hard to pull.  At one point while I was pulling him around in the wagon I asked him to sing a song about riding in a wagon.  He paused, looked up at the sky, tapped his chin (he was thinking) and then was like, "I'm riding in a wagon, I'm riding in a wagon..."  And he repeated that over and over again in song.  It was so sweet!  Every once in awhile I'd ask him to sing songs about different things.  He just melts my heart!

(Photo courtesy Mary Z)

(Photo courtesy of Matthew or Jessica)

(Photo courtesy Mary Z)

I love this picture!  I love the delightful looks on everyone's faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment