Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friends & Family 4.12.10

This was the second day of my visit at my mom and Al's house. My voice still wasn't doing so great. I thought I sounded like Rachel Ray, but with less of a voice. It was frustrating because I wanted to visit, but I could hardly talk. So every once in awhile I would whisper and then someone would talk for me. I sipped a lot of tea and tried to rest my voice as much as possible. I also slept with a humidifier nearby. I think my body was having a hard time being in drier climate.

My grandmother (almost 81 at this time) drove to North Branch from Dorr, Michigan (near Grand Rapids). She pulled in the same time Matthew, Jessica and the boys did, as well as my friend Rebekah and her children, Titus and Leah. There were lots of hugs!


Jessica, Rebekah, and me



Mom, Matthew (holding Samuel), Grandma Miklusicak, Jessica, Isaac, and me.


Titus playing with an action figure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment