Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas Everywhere 4.11.10

My Aunt Mary and I stayed up late chatting.  I fell asleep as we were talking.  Oops!  Let's just say I didn't sleep too long, but it was well worth it because I truly enjoy spending time with Aunt Mary.  I got up later in the morning and joined Kelly and the kids for one more chance to dip into the chlorinated waters of the water park.  I went down the slide(s) twice each with Amanda, Jacob, and Katie, and then once with Kelly before heading back to the hotel room to get ready for the day.  After Aunt Mary and I had breakfast together, we joined the rest of the group waiting for the doors to open in the Christmas store called Bronner's.  It's open 360-something days of the year and it's packed with all kinds of Christmas decoration and gear.


Amanda and Isaac


Uncle David, cousin Nicholas, and Grandpa Keller


Amanda and I in front of some of the outside Christmas decor.

Isaac being cute...again!  Ha!


I think this picture is really neat.  I'm not sure what Ali was doing here, but I love the flow of emotion or whatever it is in this picture.  I'm not sure what the kids are doing in the background, but it must have been something interesting to peek their curiosity.

It was really weird seeing all of the Christmas decorations in April.  Maybe this is what Christmas is really like for those who live in warmer climates?

Mr. & Mrs. Robert Keller of (almost) 50 years!

Grandpa & Grandma with Nicholas and Ali.

...with their great-grandchildren

...with their eldest grandchild/grand-daughter

...with my brother and I

Aunt Mary and I

Isaac doing something...though I'm not sure what, but it reminds me of the fish lips Amanda and I do together.  He was doing this a few seconds before I caught him and I asked him if he would do it again so I could snap this photo.  Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment