Sunday, July 11, 2010

Good Friday. Good Times. Best Friend. 4.2.10

On March 31st I flew from Ketchikan to Seattle, and then arrived in Detroit, Michigan early on April 1st.  It had been over a year since I had been back to MI.  I was excited to see everyone!  My dad picked me up and I was able to take a cat nap, which put me at about 3 hours of sleep.  So I was ready to rumble...er...  After a nice lunch with my dad, we drove over to meet my friend Carrie.  I spent the first few days with her and her family.  On Good Friday we drove to Lansing to visit with my sister-in-law, Natasha, and then we went to a beautiful park in Lansing to take pictures.  All of the pictures except for the first one were taken by Natasha.  Thank you, Natasha!!  Oh, and the last few were taken by Carrie.  Thanks, Carrie!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE these photos, Christina! :) It seems you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete