Monday, January 26, 2009

Toy Time!!!


Yup, I'm excited. I got a package in the mail. The package contained none other than an EOS 5D Mark II neck strap that you can see around my neck.


I put the neck strap though the paces with some kitty photos. Tigger did a great job posing for the neck strap when it was dipped in catnip. He likes it almost as much as the spider plant runner. RIP spider plant runner.


The neck strap made Christina smile.


Even my co-worker Ron's Yorkshire Terrier puppy wanted to check out the new neck strap. Christina had to restrain him. Perhaps he smelled Tigger's drool on the strap. I prefer to think that he likes the neck strap's red stripes and white letters on the black background.
Oh yeah, the package also contained something else.... An instruction manual! Lots of good reading. Reminded me of reading my differential calculus textbook except for the fact that I stayed awake.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We are jealous of your camera strap! I see a bulky camera weighing it down. Maybe we could take that off your hands!
    ~P&S

    ReplyDelete