Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Wrangell Friends 6.24.12

Jeralyn turned 10 months this day!  WOW!  We went to church (was so good to be "home") and then we went to our friends James and Laura's house for lunch.  The day started out in the mid-70s and by mid-afternoon it was cooler and the clouds were back.  Back to normal once again!  Ha!

From left to right: Helen (that's "Mom" away from home--we stayed at her and Bob's house), Everett, Clara, Jeralyn, and me.

Jeralyn ate lunch outside on the lawn.  How do you like my "capris"?

Me and Laura

After Jeralyn's afternoon nap we drove over to see our friends Nate and Alicia.  They had their second child (a girl named Lily) in April, so it was really great to meet her and hang out with them for a bit.  It was a tricky  getting a picture of the four of us...babies move a lot!

The next day we took the evening ferry and arrived home at 12:15 am.  Jeralyn did great with being transferred from ferry to her crib.  Yeah!  I will admit I shed a few tears leaving Wrangell.  I miss it--I miss its beauty and the wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment