Friday, July 27, 2012

Parade 7.4.12

I am backtracking a bit here.  I finally found Quent's camera (not that it was lost--but lost to me) and uploaded his photos.  He has been taking some "Alaskan" photos, so maybe one day he will post those (or I will after he edits them).  I won't touch those because I'm not great at editing landscape photography.  Anyway, here are some photos of us from the 4th of July parade:

Waiting for the parade to start.  We basically stood where we did last year, except this year it wasn't a wind tunnel...and it wasn't raining.  Last year it was hilariously so awful all my sister-in-law, Natasha and I could do was laugh.

Jeralyn loved all of the excitement around her.

Lots of people.

Jeralyn and I waiting...



Katrina works with Quent at the Forest Service.

I can't remember who Quent said was the owl.

And what is a parade without Smokey?


"Gah!"


After the parade we walked around and found food at the food booths.  We also went to the car "show" showing classic cars.  And then we went home so Jeralyn could take a nap.  Quent went on a hike.  We didn't see the fireworks.  Pretty boring.  Ha!  Maybe next year will go to Wrangell for the 4th--they have an awesome 4th there!

No comments:

Post a Comment