Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stuck! 6.30.12

I knew this moment would come!  Jeralyn somehow pulled the chair over her and so then she was on her back.  Then she turned over and she wasn't able to get out from under the chair.  I saved her before she got too upset...and I just happened to have the camera near me.  Oh, and the lovely blue stuff on the floor is my little blanket and tape contraption to keep her from picking at the sub-flooring.  Quent took a half-wall out recently and hasn't had a chance to work on the floor yet.



I gave her a pan and lid to play with and make noise!  She enjoyed that!  She's getting more and more busy! I'm realizing I need to add more activities and "structure" to her day to keep her out of things she's not supposed to be playing with.  So sometimes I give her pots, pans, and Tupperware to play with when I'm busy in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment