Thursday, July 26, 2012

Instagram and other random photos June-July, 2012

I am getting behind!!  Here are some photos from June and July.  Some are from Instagram, some are not.

We went for a walk in the rain because we thought it would never stop raining anyway.  Jeralyn was warm and dry in her stroller under the plastic rain guard.

I went to the coffee shop...alone!

A pie I made!

Baby slipper/booties I knitted.

Waiting for the 4th of July parade to start.

Watching the parade.

The best fresh donuts I've head in a long, long, long, long time!

Jeralyn playing outside.

Pointing and saying, "Gah!"

Biscotti from the coffee shop.  A little treat for me!

I went to a play with a friend.  Before the play they served a crab dinner.  The crab was really good--the play was not.

Jeralyn and Presley playing together during the play date in Seattle, Washington.

Downtown Seattle--went to Seattle for a couple of days with Jeralyn for a meet-up with some friends.

The space needle.


I loved the way the clouds looked on our walk one evening.

Jeralyn and Quent on the ferry from "nowhere".


Her expression reminds me of what I looked like when I was younger.  Here we were waiting in the airport to fly to Juneau.  We had a slight delay, but it was okay.  The airport police officer commented on how well-behaved she was.  She is a GREAT traveler! Makes her mama so proud!

A view from the airplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment