Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Little girl in the red dress 7.8.12

I'm getting behind in posting.  I was waiting on Quent to upload his 4th of July photos, but he has been so busy and I don't even know where his camera is hiding.  So those photos will be postponed.  As I have said so many times before, "The show must go on!"  After this post it may be a little while before I post again because I am going to Juneau to visit family (see you soon, Annie!).

Jeralyn playing with her one puzzle.

Then she spotted me and had to come over to say hello.

She makes this face a lot.  It's her concentrated, "What are you doing?" expression mixed with, "I'm about to involve myself in what you are doing".



I've been looking on Pinterest for ideas to keep this girl busy.  She's a very "oral" baby, so everything goes into the mouth.  Because of that most of the great ideas I have found will have to be put on hold.  I thought this "painting" project would be fun.  I put paint into a Ziploc, sealed it, and then taped it to her high chair.  Then she could play with it without getting paint on her or eating it.  Well, she wasn't too impressed (as you can see in the expression on her face in the photo above).  Silly baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment