Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Yarn Play 4.3.12

Since Jeralyn is in the beginning stages of crawling, she needs to get in plenty of practice during her awake times so she doesn't do it during naptime.  You would think all of the new added movement would make her more tired, but in the last few days she has taken a loooong time to fall asleep for some naps or she doesn't nap very long.  I attribute this to her new mobility.  So I'm trying to find fun and interesting things to attract her attention so she will crawl, crawl, crawl--things that she can discover instead of computer cords and the cat water.  I'm always in the same room with her, but she's getting fast and sneaky!  So here she is with a yarn ball that was attractive:




I don't know why, but she got upset and started fussing.




I wanted to add here that Jeralyn has a new cousin born this day!  Aurora Ruth Smith was born!  Another cousin for Jeralyn to play with!  Congratulations Nate, Annie, and Jackson!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie Webster4/21/2012 6:01 AM

    Probably overwhelming you with comments... I just haven't had a chance to catch up on pictures in awhile!
    It is so amusing to me how kids get so upset when toys (yarn) don't do what they think it should!
    I REALLY like that color of yarn, too! It might entertain me for a bit, too! :)

    ReplyDelete