Wednesday, April 04, 2012

On the deck 4.4.12

After lunch I took Jeralyn out on the deck.  It was her first time physically on the deck and she enjoyed it!  I put a blanket out, but who wants to stay on a blanket when you can crawl on wood?  Quent said that there shouldn't be a problem with slivers, so I'm happy about that!  I can't wait to let her crawl on the lawn...which should be soon since nice weather is forecasted and it should give it time for the grass (moss) to dry.



Our cats are purely indoor cats, but Tigger likes to go out in his cat carrier on the deck.  Yeah, it's quite hilarious...anyway...  Jeralyn thought it was pretty cool that she got to see the kitty outside too!  Tigger did not though...I think he felt trapped.  Haha!  The little crawler is messing with his world.

No comments:

Post a Comment