Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Instagram 4.4.12 thru 4.8.12

I think it would be fun to share my favorite Instagram photos from each week.  Or at least share every once in awhile.

Quent pushing Jeralyn in the stroller.  This is one of our favorite walks.

Shadow doesn't know that my phone is camera!  Hee, hee!


White chocolate cherry scones!  Annie gave me this recipe and it's seriously AMAZING!  I'll have to share it in another post!

I love this photo!


An Easter egg tree we found along the Savage Trail.

Baby girl asleep.



I think I ate like 18 Oreo cookies over the weekend.  Oops!

A bench of no significance.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie Webster4/21/2012 5:45 AM

    Now I want jelly beans, scones, and Oreos! Thanks a lot! :) Oh, and I really want some Jeralyn snuggles too! We love and miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete