Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where's the baby? 4.11.12

As you can imagine, her new skill of crawling is taking her to new places.  And it's keeping her mama on her toes.  She loves to go down our long hallway and make lots of noise with her vocal chords because the sound is amplified (it is in the bathtub, too!).  This week Quent installed a baby gate above the stairs as it was time. She's getting faster and faster!  It's really sad though when she loses her balance and hits her head.  Lots of tears from baby; lots of hugs from mama!  She is also learning the meaning of "no" as she is finding things that aren't meant for babies to play with.

I was working on some things in the kitchen and I could hear her going down the hallway.  First I hear her hands slap, slap, slapping the floor as she moves, but also her squeals of delight as if saying, "I'm going to find something in one of these rooms!"  I often shut all of the doors, but I hadn't yet this day.  This time she was headed for the bathroom.






Her hair is growing fast!  It looks like a light-medium brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment