Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh baby! 8.27.11

Here are some pictures I took of Jeralyn today. Quent took some too, so I'm sure we'll post those soon.


Sometimes when she makes this expression or has her eyes open, she looks like Quent's sister Natasha to me. Maybe it's baby pictures I've seen of Natasha?



I love her cheeks!





I was surprised at how much hair she had on her head. And how dark it is! I wonder if it really accounted for the heartburn I had throughout pregnancy like "they" say.

I think she has more of Quent's features, like his nose and the crease toward the top of her nose. When she's making funny expressions while sleeping then I see some of me in her, too.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful. Sorry to hear you had an intense labor. I guess she just couldn't wait to meet her parents. I hope you are recovering quickly. By the way, the tiredness should go away in 2 years. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete