Friday, August 05, 2011

The 4th Pt 1 7.4.11

This is a 4th of July I will remember for forever. It was probably the worst weather I've ever seen on the 4th of July since living in Southeast Alaska. It was so bad it was hilarious! We watched the very end of the parade near The Plaza. It was like a wind tunnel! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO windy! And it just rained and rained and rained! Natasha and I agreed that the parade would have been canceled anywhere else besides SE Alaska.


Natasha and I kept on laughing because the wind and rain was just so horrible. People had umbrellas and we got a kick out of watching people's umbrellas turning inside out because of the wind. Local Ketchikanites should know better than to even bother using an umbrella on such a day. Ha! I would tell little jokes like, "Don't rain on my parade!" And then we would laugh and laugh.





Do I look impressed?



This picture with the raindrops tells the whole story.

It was interesting when the fire trucks and ambulances would go by with their sirens on because the baby would really move around in my belly. It was funny!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment