Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jeralyn Promise Smith 8.24.11

We are very excited to announce our little girl, Jeralyn Promise Smith has arrived!

August 24, 2011
9:38 am
7 lb 13 oz
20 inches long





It was a short, but very intense labor. During one contraction I told Quent and the hospital staff that all mother's should receive a purple heart for having to go through labor. It was INTENSE!! But totally worth it!

It was love at first sight! I cried tears of joy when hearing and seeing our little girl. Tears still well up in my eyes when I think of that moment. She's perfect. We are so in love with her!

The name Jeralyn was a name I fell in love with when I was in high school. There was a girl I graduated with who was named the same but with a different spelling. The name stuck with me throughout the years. It's not a common name, but we love it. Her middle name is Promise because well, she was God's promise to us over 9 years ago and through 7 years of trying to conceive.

These are just a few of the thousands upon thousands of pictures we will share!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment