Friday, August 05, 2011

Card Shower 7.30.11

My friend Carrie had emailed me letting me know there was a box coming for me, but that I was not to open it until I called her first. When I called her she asked me if I knew what was in the box. I said I had no idea. She had given Quent a head's up about the box and asked him to have his camera ready. So with the camera man ready, I sliced open the box, totally not knowing what was in it. It was a card shower! Carrie, with the help of her family and my sister in law, Jessica, put together a card shower in a box. Friends and family from all over, but mostly from Michigan, sent cards to Carrie. And then she put everything together in a box for me and sent it! I was SO surprised!! And so touched by everyone's thoughtfulness! I didn't know what to say! I was in shock! I felt so loved and blessed! It's been hard to be away from family and friends while being pregnant, so this really meant so much to me! Thank you everyone!!







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment