Saturday, February 24, 2007

High Country Shelter

Blasted with snow.

These are icicles that were blasted with snow and grew about 3 times their original diameter. Quite unique.

Now just where is that outhouse!?? Hope it's not needed because little lump of snow in the foreground is all that is visible.

Making tracks toward home. This was the best powder day I have experienced in years (or maybe ever). It was awesome! I was too busy skiing to take pictures until this point but there were several steep sections where I would make a turn and find my shoulder plowing through the fluffy snow during the turn. The skiing was almost effortless as I would bounce from one turn and into the next. Just thinking about it makes me want to go up there tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment