Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Arts & Crafts :: October, 2017

These are photos from different times in October of when we did arts and crafts for school or just for fun (which is fun even when it is school).

Both kids really enjoy it.


I've been getting a monthly subscription for KidLitArt and this month's was called The Bad Seed (which I didn't really care for) and this was one of the crafts that came in the box.


For school, we have been doing nature studies.  I ask the kids what they want to learn about in nature and then we read about it and then sketch/paint/color in our art journals.  This particular week we learned about giraffes. I have to say this is a very relaxing time together and I really enjoy it.  I want to learn more about water color painting and drawing.

Jeralyn loves creating, so I've been looking for different ways to do just that.  This was our attempt at paper dolls.

And then we made fall trees with paints.


No comments:

Post a Comment