Thursday, June 01, 2017

Instagram :: January-March 2017

I didn't use my camera much during these months.  I also recently lost all of my photos on my phone because of my phone biting the dust (and I hadn't backed it up in awhile--oops!).  I'll be able to get some of them back.  Anyway, I wanted to post some of the highlights that I captured on my phone during these months.




This was the prairie on the way to Grangeville one morning.

This was our view from the house we stayed.


Natasha and Quent went skiing.

This was on the way to Lewiston, which is a little over an hour away.  We took Jeralyn with us and Natasha stayed with the boys.


Those are stickers that Joshua decorated his face with.

Joel "helping" me unpack.



We were so happy to have Joel in a high chair again!  Yay!

The kids enjoyed making some Valentine's Day decorations.  I was impressed with how detailed Joshua was in this endeavor.

Joel's chocolate face while eating his birthday cake.

Jeralyn's birthday card/package for Joel.

Decorating cookies.

Our first family "hike".  It wasn't a very successful walk, but it was good to get out.  The snow was still rather deep.  We enjoyed a picnic lunch and throwing snowballs.

Home Depot can be a little boy's paradise.








No comments:

Post a Comment