Saturday, December 26, 2015

Old Dude 4.11.15

Going through photos from the past year looking for experiences that weren't blogged.  It looks like one of the best ski days of the year ('14-'15) didn't make it on here so I'm correcting that now.  

Perhaps I should have called this post "Skiing With Dogs."  Here's George (first tracks) and Jared (the guy on skis). 


George was loving every bit of it.  

...As was Jared.

Shawn.

Shawn and George.  I have another photo in this series that shows a particular rock that is very close to me.  This year it has already been buried.  This photo is proof that this year is already better that last ski season.  Additionally I've already skied the line between the large rock outcrops (behind Shawn and at the very right edge of the photo) without worrying about hitting rocks.  

George and Shawn.  It was fun watching the dogs wallowing in the snow.  

"Hurry up Jared" the dogs yelp in unison.  I don't know who's leading the pack but that's Athena and ol' George bringing up the rear.  

This was the last photo I had in this series before my camera battery died...  Oh, and that little outcrop that Jared is about to launch off of is now nothing but a powdery slope.  Skiing may not have been very good during the winter of 2014-2015 but it sure beat hanging around the house doing physical therapy like the year before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment