Friday, December 25, 2015

A Few More From Mahoney 9.3-8.4.2015

For some reason the decent aurora photos from the Mahoney trip that Jeralyn and I took back in September never made it to the blog.  Both of the photos below are part of longer time-lapse videos.  We had a great show.


Speaking of the show, when the aurora started to really show off I decided to wake Jeralyn so she could enjoy it too.  I nudged her a spoke her name to wake her up but that did nothing.  Trying again a little harder and a little louder didn't do anything either.  I started to use key words like the northern lights SHOW and explaining that the aurora was DANCING across the sky.  Still no movement.  I picked her up and set her in the open door of the tent.  Nothing but Zzzz's.  I even tried to prop her eyes open.  It was all for naught that little girl sleeps like a rock buried deep in the earth away from even the oldest fault zones...  At least she was well rested the next day.  And she got to see the photos.  







No comments:

Post a Comment