Saturday, September 12, 2015

She loves Dude 7.18.15

Jeralyn's favorite hike and camping spot (and mountain) is Dude Mountain.  Quent took her hiking and camping overnight; and of course she LOVED it!  They really enjoy their time together.

Jeralyn brought her little red cup for berry picking.

A spider among the berries.

Berry picking is very serious work.


I LOVE this photo of Jeralyn because it totally shows her personality and enthusiasm for life.  She just loves life.  Seriously.  Everything is fun.  She's ready to take on every day.  Life is awesome.  Adventurous.  Overflowing with joy.  This girl lives life abundantly...in JOY!


Jeralyn was talking on the phone with me in this photo. She's so cute and she loves to talk to Josh on speaker phone.  Josh gets REALLY excited to hear her voice.  One of these days we will join them.

She's wearing a hat my Aunt Judy made for me when I was about Jeralyn's age.



And this has to be one of my most favorite photos.  Pretty amazing!

Jeralyn is holding dragonfly larvae.



I'm not sure if Jeralyn was already in bed at this point...because I only see Quent's boots.

Land of the "midnight" sun...except it doesn't stay light *that* long in Southeast Alaska.  Close, but not that close.

No comments:

Post a Comment