Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Little Helper 9.2.15

Jeralyn has been really interested in helping me cook and bake.  She's been into baking for awhile now, but now she's been asking to help when I cook as well.  To be honest, it hasn't always been easy for me to share the kitchen, but now I'm used to having her help me.  I recently taught her how to peel carrots and she really gets excited when there's carrots in something I'm making so she can peel them.  She is such a great helper!  She has some "chores" that are her responsibility.  She puts some of the dishes away, she puts soap into the dishwasher and starts it, she helps fold clothes, cleans her room and toys up, and helps me in the kitchen when there's a little job for her to do.  And then there are random jobs I ask her to help with.  She's always willing and eager to help--for now!  Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment