Sunday, September 20, 2015

First Day of Pre-K 8.24.15

Jeralyn started her Pre-K (Pre-Kindergarten) homeschool on her birthday...yes...ON her birthday.  I know!  Can you believe it?!  Well, the curriculum starts on Monday and I just wanted to start.  Plus, she loves "learning time".  She even asks for it on the weekends!  So since we did a very light preschool the year before, I'm calling this year Pre-K.  The curriculum we picked has lots of reading--where I am reading to her, which she absolutely loves.

I thought it would be fun to take a picture of her in front of the door with a sign:


This is the picture I took of her with my phone--which is actually my favorite one because it makes me smile/laugh.  Love this girl!  Oh, and she's wearing her mermaid dress-up costume.  Gotta love it!

1 comment: