Monday, January 27, 2014

New Ride 1.24.14

This past summer Jeralyn had so much fun riding in this Little Tykes car that was at Grandpa & Grandma Smith's house.  I've been on the look-out for them ever since.  And being we live in Ketchikan, I felt like it was going to be like searching for gold to get one since we live on an island.  There are just some things that are hard to have shipped here, like her water table for instance.  I'm not sure why, but even Amazon Prime isn't a friend certain items.  Anyway, I drove past the Salvation Army thrift store one day and spotted the car on their deck.  I whipped around as fast as I could and snatched it!  Yay!  I am SO happy we found one!  It needs some extra cleaning at some point and the roof has it's own color personality, but she loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment