Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas 12.25.13

 We had a nice Christmas day (although not a lot of photos to show for it).  Jeralyn slept in a little since she was up later than normal the night before.  We had gone to a friend's house for Christmas Eve dinner.  She woke up to some fun new toys and presents under the tree.  I made a breakfast casserole, which I don't even know why I bothered.  Next Christmas we should just eat candy for breakfast because that's basically what happened this year.  Ha!  In fact, I think the only "healthy" food Jeralyn ate the whole day was a mandarin orange.  No joke!

Quent took a lot of video of her opening her presents, which I'm not even sure if we will even post, but I did manage to take a few photos of her opening presents.  Here is the best one.

Later in the day we had some friends over for Christmas dinner.  We made a slow-cooked chicken and a prime rib roast.  Both were delicious!  It was all said and done after 2 hours though, which I was a little bummed about.  It made me miss family all the more!

Jeralyn and one of her favorite people, Olivia.

Our friend Cassie made the most delicious and moist dark chocolate cake!  It was seriously AMAZING!

We had a merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment