Monday, January 27, 2014

Baby "Sprinkle" 1.25.14

My friend Valoree asked if she could throw me a baby "sprinkle", which is a lot like a baby shower, but smaller-ish since I have a lot of what we need already for baby.  I was really excited about getting together with some friends and celebrating baby!

Valoree asked what foods I have been craving this pregnancy.  One food has been nachos, and the other has been Snickers bars.  So she had nachos and a party favor of mini Snickers bars.  I thought that was so neat!

Lots of yummy food!  And do you see the spectacular view she has?  She gets to watch whales and all sorts of things from their house.

Valoree and I

My friend Joyce and I.

From left to right: Kelly (she has a daughter a few months older than Jeralyn), me, and Lisa.

Left to right: Samantha (Abby's mom), me, and Sarah.  All 3 of us are pregnant.

Beautiful cupcakes

Group shot.  Left to right: Valoree, Jill (my neighbor), Nicole (her daughter Gracie hugging her), Samantha, Lisa, Joyce, Sarah (in the back), (in front of Sarah) Olivia and Kimberly (our other neighbors), and then Kelly.  And of course I'm in the middle.  And the little girl in the left bottom corner is Annika, Sarah's daughter.

Opening gifts


I am so blessed!  So thankful for these ladies!  It was a wonderful time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment