Friday, January 17, 2014

Baby Boy Quilt 1.3.14

I made a quilt for baby boy Smith...in a week!  I impressed myself!  For one, I don't really enjoy sewing that much, and two, it usually takes me a long time to complete such a project.  But when I'm pregnant I'm super creative, so I was super stoked about getting started on the project.  And then I was having so much fun that I couldn't stop (even with sewing--which I've done a lot of lately).  It's a simple quilt, so that helped the project go even faster.  I really like how it turned out!

The colors of the quilt are the colors of his bedroom.  I don't have a particular theme.  I like to work with colors more than with a theme.


The back side of the quilt is minky fabric.  So soft!

Here's the quilt in his crib with a little teddy bear Grandpa and Grandma Smith sent.  (Thank you!)

I will show more pictures of his room, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment