Saturday, December 21, 2013

Thanksgiving 11.28.13

I'm back with some more photos!  Yay!  Quent edited these today, so I thought I should try catching up on blogging a bit.

As I posted earlier, we went to Juneau for Thanksgiving and spent almost a week with Nate, Annie, and the kiddos.  It was a wonderful time together--as always!

The turkey!  It was fabulous!

Uncle Quent and Levi

Jackson!

Me and my girl: she loved riding this little airplane around the house.

Quent taking a picture of himself with the self-timer (setting up for a family photo shoot).

We all knew this was going to be a funny picture!  We can't remember if it was Jackson or Aurora, but the guitar (which was on a shelf) was suddenly flung down.  Annie rescued it and as you can see the hilarious expression on my face, it was a crazy few seconds!  Ha!



I didn't know Quent took this picture...and I hope Nate doesn't mind that I'm posting this.  It's one of those "inside jokes" and it made me laugh really hard to see this photo!  Annie, I hope you get a kick out of this one too!



I LOVE this photo of Aurora!



And here I am at 24 weeks and a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment