Monday, December 16, 2013

Juneau 11.28 & 11.30

We went to Juneau for Thanksgiving.  Our flight into Juneau from Sitka was delayed 3 hours because of fog in Juneau.  Thankfully, we made it that night, only 1 of 2 flights that actually landed in Juneau that whole day.  It's a good thing Jeralyn has low sleep needs because she handled all of the waiting very well, except for the last hour or so in the Sitka airport...but still, she did great!  We spent a day shy of a week in Juneau visiting with Quent's brother Nate, sister in law Annie, and our niece and nephews.  Jeralyn had a great time playing with her cousins!

Just a little expression I caught on Jeralyn's face.

When the guys were out skiing, we were out playing in the snow.  It was a beautiful day!

Aurora



Unfortunately, the photos I took of Jackson outside this day were blurry.  And unfortunately, these are all of the photos I took with my camera.  I know...I should be fired!  Quent has photos though...I will post those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment