Monday, December 16, 2013

Instagram Photos October-December 2013

It's been a long time since I've shared Instagram photos or photos from my phone so I thought I would do that:

My friend Jamie and I at her going away party.  Miss her so much!

Jeralyn doing blanket time in her brother's room/office before we made the final switch to exclusively brother's room.

My baby bump at 22 weeks.

My girl and I playing in the snow.

I asked Jeralyn if we should make a snowman.  She said, "Nope. Make Shelly!"  So we made a snow turtle!  Now when we talk about snow she talks about making snow turtles.

A dark chocolate pecan pie I made.   Yum!

Jeralyn watching a show in the morning while I exercised.

Our sweet nephew Levi.

My Thanksgiving Day bump (24 weeks).

Jeralyn put "band-aids" (aka ribbon bows) on her turtles.

Aunt Natasha sent a gift for baby boy!

Jeralyn practicing diapering Shelly.

Room time in action!

Daddy and Jeralyn in the process of making sugar cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment